Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Do you think this doggie is big?

It may be because Zachary is so small. He's only a week old in this picture after all. It was taken June 1st, on a warm sunny day. We went outside to our courtyard for Zachary's first official photo shoot. We're due to do another one any day now, since he's already one month old!

I don't think Zachary knew exactly what to think about all of mommy's props. He didn't care for the blanket and this photo shoot didn't last very long. Luckily the light was beautiful though and we did get some good photos.
I love Zach's fingers in this photo - so new born and wrinkly. They have already chubbed up so much since then! He's gained 2 pounds already - at one month old, he weighs 10 pounds.

I'm going to take photos of Zachary every month with this doggie. I have a feeling the doggie is going to get smaller and smaller. I'm sure glad babies don't shrink although maybe they could stay small just a little longer. Alan is so big now.


1 comment:

Angela said...

That's a great idea! I did something similar with Lauren, and it was amazing to see how much she has grown.

I love your blog. I'll check back often!