Saturday, September 8, 2007

We've been so busy lately!!

but isn't that the story of our lives? This last week has just flown by. My mom came to visit for a few days, we all drove up to Michigan to visit my dad for Labor day, and then last night was Kevin and Naomi's wedding rehearsal and today was there wedding - the first wedding for Jeremiah to perform. He did a great job although I didn't get to hear much of it. Alan was the ring bearer but he refused to walk down the aisle and acted so shy burying his head in my shoulder. I just carried him down and we sat still for a few minutes and then snuck out the side door. Altogether though he did a great job and looked so cute in his little suit. Zachary hung out with grandma and grandpa most of the time and enjoyed being rocked in their arms, dozing off and on when he just couldn't keep his eyes open any longer. I was pretty busy running here and there trying to handle all the small little details for Naomi. I think everything turned out nicely though and they are so happy to be married. I'm glad it's over and hopefully we'll be able to get back on top of our schedules in this next week.
We have our wedding anniversary coming up September 24th and Jeremiah might be going to Guatamaula on medical missions at the end of October and then there is our big Christmas Production. I think that everything though that is coming up in the near future.
Tonight I'm just going to rest and maybe scrapbook a little. I need a break.

No comments: