Friday, December 7, 2007

Busy busy busy

December is a busy time of year. I've noticed that for the last three months I really haven't blogged very much. It's just not been the priority. Life is progressing lovely. We're enjoying ourselves thoroughly and we're really excited about what God has instore for us next year. I've been working a lot of getting Christmas presents and Christmas cards made and sent out - I'm almost done with that now and what a relief. :) I've also been putting a higher priority on my home and learning to be more disciplined in how I'm living my life. I'm putting God first and my time with Him is absolutely worth any sacrifice. So, that doesn't leave a whole lot of time for bloggin but today I thought it was time to catch up. My boys are asleep, Jeremiah is at work. It's time for me to breathe and enjoy the afternoon. Our Christmas Production is only a week away and everything is about ready for that as well. My mom is coming to visit in two weeks and Christmas is less than 3 weeks away. I'm thinking about planning a Birthday party for Alan - he'll be two December 31st. My birthday is Dec. 26th and it will probably slip quietly by like it usually does. I love Christmastime. I love all the gift giving and the catching up with friends and family. I love all the lights and decorations, the festivities. I love the sweets and the candies, the hot chocolate and the eggnog. Come January we'll be fasting so I have to enjoy it now :) Christmastime seems really fun this year with a little two year old who is still so in wonder of every new activity.

No comments: