Friday, January 8, 2010

The Perfect Home

"Homemaking is about making a home --- and a home is a safe place, a refuge, a place to be real and alive and truest true."

"A perfect home is an authentic, creative, animated space where Peace and Love and Beauty are embraced"


Lord, help me to embrace peace, love and beauty in my home. Make our home a place of peace, love and beauty. Forgive me God for the times yesterday when I lost my peace with my children. I want to know You God in every part of my life, for Your presence to animate our days. I surrender to You everything that I am and everything that I am not. I trust You. You amaze me, that You would use me, would trust me with such an awesome trust – in mothering these precious souls. We desperately need Your guidance Lord and Your wisdom for truly, apart from You we can do nothing.

No comments: