Thursday, August 2, 2007

Another Busy Thursday

This week is just flying by. Today I managed to scrap some pictures from the first day on our honeymoon cruise - something I've been wanting to scrap for a long time. I'll have to post a picture later. Last night I scrapped a wedding picture of us and our parents. I just need to put some journaling on both pages. Tonight I'm hoping to work on gathering some scriptures to pray over our children. I'm making something to hang on the wall to remind me to pray over them regularly. On Saturday one of our neighbors that was moving out gave us their couch and ottomon - it's red with swirls in a velvety material - it's much more me than our old couch and loveseat were - I'm not really into the country thing and they were definitely country looking. I'm hoping to one day do my whole house in bright cheery colors. :) So, today we moved the old couch out and the new couches in. It looks nice :)

No comments: