Sunday, March 30, 2008

My How I Love CVS!!!!

This is a pic of what I got: I spent $4.43 for all of this. I used about $25 in CVS Bucks and I got $26 CVS Bucks back. When I scanned my card at the beginning of my trip I got a coupon for $10 off of my $50 purchase - so I had a new goal in mind and it took me awhile to do all the math but I'm so proud of myself :) I could have saved even more since my total before coupons was actually $60 instead of $50 but I wanted the "free diapers" and I'm happy with my deals. Now if only I could learn how to build my bucks instead of just evening out. I'm getting better and better every shopping trip. It's so much fun :)

2 comments:

Catherine said...

That's great! I'm glad it's working for you. It does get easier as you go along.

I hope I get a 10/50 coupon when I go this week!!!

My Blessings From Above said...

Great job! I wish the scanner at our CVS was working. It will tell the prices but they don't have it set up yet to give coupons!