Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Chocolate Lovers!




I've been told that my boys love chocolate. In fact, I have found evidence. I don't know where they would get a love for chocolate from? It would appear that while I was out and about the other day doing errands and my husband was working on the computer (I mean watching the kids), the boys got into my stash of Christmas chocolate (for gifts, of course) and ate a whole bag of Lindor Chocolate Truffles before my husband realized what they were up too! He must have been enjoying the peace and quiet while they were snacking :) Upon questioning, Alan insists that "Zachary ate some too!" as if that makes him innocent. So, if you just get a card for Christmas, it's not my fault your chocolate disappeared.

1 comment:

eB photography said...

Blame the babies... brilliant!

Send the wrappers as gifts from the boys (all 3 of em!)